First for You. Providing you with
the most convenient ways to bank.
Thank you for banking with Community First Bank. Please let us know how we are doing at being "First for You"
» Learn More
Online Banking Login Options
You can easily login to your online accounts below and for supporting documents on how to use many of our online banking services, visit our Resources page.
Get the Mobile Banking App!
FirstNet Personal Online Banking
Cash Management Business Online Banking
Did You Know?
Do you know the best ways to help keep your financial information safe? Do you know how to help prevent yourself from becoming a victim of a scam? Check out these helpful tips below.
- Do not give out your account information over the phone or in an email.
- Do not click on links in an email that you are unsure of.
- Do not accept money from unknown sources that ask you to wire a portion of the money back in return for goods or services.
- Do not keep your PIN number with your ATM or Debit Card.
- Always check your monthly statement for discrepancies and report any fraudulent activity immediately.
- If you lose your Debit or ATM Card, report it lost/stolen immediately to de-activate it. To report your card as lost or stolen, click here.
- Create complex passwords for your online banking accounts and change your passwords frequently.
- Keep your passwords and login credentials in a safe, secure place.
- Keep your Anti-Virus software up to date on your computer and smart phone.
Keep your information safe by shredding documents containing personal and financial information such as Bank and Credit Card Statements. Community First Bank offers annual Shred-It Events that are free to the public. Check our website and Facebook page frequently for upcoming Shred-It events.
Monitor your credit history. Check out Community First Bank’s Gen Gold membership. Gen Gold offers Identity Theft Protection along with many other features. Contact any of our convenient locations for more information.
You have the right to one free credit report per year from Annual Credit Report or calling (877) 322-8228.