First for You. Providing you with
the most convenient ways to bank.
Thank you for banking with Community First Bank. Please let us know how we are doing at being "First for You"
» Learn More
Depositing your checks is a snap with Mobile Deposit. Deposit checks anytime, anywhere by simply taking a picture with your iPhone or Android device using our Mobile app. You will receive rapid confirmation that your images have successfully uploaded and your check is being processed.
You can deposit checks on your schedule, anytime and anywhere. No need to worry about making it to the bank during branch hours, and you can skip the deposit slips and drive up lines. Tap, Snap, Deposit…it’s that easy!
Self enroll through our mobile app or stop in or call us to sign up today!
Once you have enrolled in FirstNet Online Banking and downloaded the Mobile App, you can enable Mobile Deposit. Cash Management Users, please contact email@example.com.
Here is how you register for Mobile Deposit:
- Log into you Mobile Banking App.
- Click “Mobile Deposit” in the menu screen
- Fill out the user registration screen and click “Continue”
- Select the account(s) you want to be able to deposit into
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Click “Agree” then click “Continue”
A couple reminders when making a deposit:
- The check must be endorsed: For CFB Mobile Deposit and your signature.
- The amount entered in the deposit must match the amount on the check.
For Frequently Asked Questions visit our Mobile Deposit FAQ page.