First for You. Providing you with
the most convenient ways to bank.
Thank you for banking with Community First Bank. Please let us know how we are doing at being "First for You"
» Learn More
Stay Secure, Save Paper, and Save Time with this paperless option. Our free online statements and notices are a great way to help the environment and keep your financial information secure. There is no fee to enroll, and you’ll significantly decrease the chances of being a victim of fraud or identity theft as a result of stolen documents from your mail.
Features & Benefits
- Deter fraud and safeguard your financial data by removing the paper trail
- Reduce clutter and save paper, eliminate excess paper on your desk
- Conveniently manage your account online – anytime, anywhere
- View, print, or save statements and notices
- View, print, or save check images
- Receive an e-mail when your statements/notices are available online
Community First Bank’s eNotices are periodic statements and/or notices that are delivered electronically. FirstNet customers need to enroll for eNotices and select which documents they want to be delivered by this method. When a statement or notice is ready, you will receive notification by email.
We offer a variety of notices/statements for electronic delivery such as monthly statements, NSF notices, chargeback notices, and so many more. To choose the notice/statement you would like per account follow the below instructions:
- Login to FirstNet
- Click on the eNotices tab
- Click on Documents and Settings
- Choose the account you would like notices/statements for
- Choose the notice/statement you would like to receive
Start enjoying all the great benefits of eNotices. Enroll in FirstNet and sign up for eNotices today.
Still have questions review the User Guide, Enrollment Instructions, or Contact Us.