First for You. From your first savings
account to your first loan.
Check your account balances 24/7 from any computer with FirstNet (Internet Banking).
» Learn More
Personal ATM Card
When you can’t bank regular hours, use your ATM Card to make withdrawals and transfer funds from checking or savings.
Features & Benefits
- Free with Community First Bank checking and savings accounts
- Use at any ATM (fees may apply at ATMs not owned by us)
- Community First Bank never charges its customers a transaction fee, surcharge, or service charge at our ATMs
Activate Your Card or Report a Lost or Stolen Card Online
It's as easy as logging into your FirstNet account, clicking on Options, then on ATM/Check Card.
- To activate, check the Activate box, click submit, then click the confirm button and your card will be active.
- To report Lost or Stolen, check the box under Lost/Stolen, click submit, then click confirm