First for You. From your first savings
account to your first loan.
Check your account balances 24/7 from any computer with FirstNet (Internet Banking).
» Learn More
Personal Health Savings Account (HSA)
An HSA combined with any HSA compatible health plan provides a smart and cost effective method for you to save and pay for qualified medical expenses tax-free with no use it or lose it restrictions.
Features & Benefits
- $25 minimum balance to open
- No annual fee
- Free distribution by check, VISA Check Card, or BillPay
- No minimum balance to maintain, no set up fee
- Tax-free earnings
- Tax-deductible contributions - no income cap
- Variable rate of return
- FDIC insured deposit account
- Once you turn 65, it becomes similar to a regular IRA
- Withdrawals used for qualified medical expenses remain tax free
- Withdrawals used for nonqualified medical expenses are subject to regular income tax
- No overdrafts allowed, Checking Plus Sweep is strongly encouraged
*Please consult your tax advisor for more information regarding tax obligations.