What You Need to Know...
Community First Bank is committed to ensuring that our products and services are accessible to all clients and the general public, regardless of disability.
Community First Bank ATMs take into account the needs of individuals with disabilities and include design features such as built-in audio and braille number/response keys. Our ATMs also are designed to include height and reach requirements to support wheelchair accessibility.
While we’ve done a lot to ensure this site’s accessibility, you may find some limitations:
- Though many documents and applications on this site are accessible to machine-reading devices, some legacy documents and applications are not. Our efforts to retrofit and/or upgrade non-accessible information are ongoing.
- The site has been created to be usable as it is. To maximize access to our website, visitors can customize computers to suit their individual needs – for example: screen readers, changes in color-scheme, or font size increases.
- This website was developed and is maintained using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as a reference to ensure the web content made available from this site is more accessible for individuals with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone. The site has not been fully user-tested by individuals with disabilities.
- These globally recognized best practices (as recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium) consist of three levels of accessibility measurement (A, AA, and AAA). To the greatest extent feasible, Community First Bank has a plan in place to conform to Level AA of these guidelines in 2018.
- We always recommend you use the latest version of your web browser and your assistive technology when accessing our website.
Community First Bank’s website contains links to webpages hosted by third parties. Community First Bank does not make representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites.
We are always working to ensure that our products and services are accessible to all customers and the public, including individuals with disabilities. If you are experiencing difficulties accessing information or have an idea or question about accessibility support services at Community First Bank, please contact us using one of the following methods: