First time user? Enroll now. Forgot?
First For You. If our time is spent aiding our customers, then our time has been well spent.
Community First Bank acquired the Lancaster Branch of Wisconsin Bank and Trust.
Community First Bank opened Prairie du Chien branch
Community First Bank opened a new location in Fennimore. We look forward to being "First for You" now and for many years to come.
Community First Bank merged with Livingston State Bank to expand our service area to Livingston and Platteville. In 2016 two locations were acquired: Livingston, Platteville
Community First Bank opened Baraboo branch
Community First Bank opened Reedsburg branch.
Community First Bank opened Richland Center branch
The present bank building in Boscobel was completed in March 1994, and the former quarters sold to the City of Boscobel to be used as City Hall.
Also in 1994, Boscobel State Bank changed its name to Community First Bank.
In the middle of the 1960's Robert Morrison, Jr. and his family became the dominant shareholders with the Morrison family continuing its ownership to the present time. That location carried the bank until the early 1970's when an expansion next door and renovation was completed.
Muscoda branch was opened.
Central State and State Bank came together through consolidation in 1930 during depression years. At that time Central State Bank office on west Wisconsin Avenue was renovated to house the consolidated operations.
In 1912, premises were acquired at 1006 Wisconsin Avenue and in 1913 the name was changed to Central State Bank.
Under new state laws prohibiting private banks, in 1903 there was a name change to Pipkin State Bank. In 1905 Louis, John, and F.W. Ruka purchased the Pittman interests.In 1907, the business moved to new quarters across and down the street (now Von Haden Insurance). In 1908 Messrs. Kronshage and Betz purchased Pipkin's stock.
Following lending difficulties, the bank was succeeded in 1879 by Pipkin Bank, a private bank. Another predecessor bank, State Bank of Boscobel, was incorporated in 1892 by Matt and Will Pittman, druggists, in a corner of the front of their store (now Timber Lane Coffee and formerly the Cornerstone Bar).
Community First Bank (CFB) traces its beginnings to 1871 when the First National Bank of Boscobel was organized by Dwight Parker. Its premises were on the second floor of the present Unique Cafe.