First for You. Providing you with
the most convenient ways to bank.
Thank you for banking with Community First Bank. Please let us know how we are doing at being "First for You"
» Learn More
Direct Deposit is a free service that automatically deposits paychecks or other recurring income into a checking or savings account of your choice.
Features & Benefits
- It’s Convenient. Your money is deposited automatically even when you are too busy to get to the bank
- It’s Safer. Direct Deposit eliminates the risk of stolen checks, forgeries and helps protect you from identity theft
- It’s Fast. You have same-day access to your money on the day of the deposit
- It’s Reliable. Funds are automatically deposited on your scheduled paydates
Follow the three easy steps below to set up Direct Deposit.
- Contact your employer or payer (the company or agency who pays you) before setting up Direct Deposit to see if they offer Direct Deposit services. If so, you may need to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for Direct Deposit.
For federal benefits go to www.godirect.gov and select the Enroll Online Now Link or call Go Direct at 1-800-333-1795.
- Gather your account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking or savings) and your account number and routing number.
- Monitor your account. It may be up to one or two months before Direct Deposits go into effect.
- Still have questions? Contact Us.