First for You. From your first savings
account to your first loan.
Check your account balances 24/7 from any computer with FirstNet (Internet Banking).
» Learn More
Personal Check Card
Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud. This is for Check Card transactions only. Click here to keep up to date as updates and enhancements are made.
VISA Check Card
Whether you’re shopping around the corner or around the world, you can access your personal checking account almost anywhere.
Features & Benefits
- Use at millions of locations where VISA check cards are accepted including grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations – even for internet and phone purchases
- Use to withdraw or transfer funds from checking or savings accounts at ATMs
- Use at any ATM (fees may apply at ATMs not owned by us)
- Community First Bank never charges its customers a transaction fee, surcharge, or service charge at our ATMs
- You may use “credit” or “debit” to pay for your purchases and the amount will be deducted directly from your Community First Bank checking account
- Pay no credit card interest
- All transactions are recorded on your monthly checking account statement
ATM/Check Card Overdraft Opt In/ Opt Out Form for VISA Check Cards
Activate Your Card or Report a Lost or Stolen Card Online
It's as easy as logging into your FirstNet account, clicking on Options, then on ATM/Check Card.
- To activate, check the Activate box, click submit, then click the confirm button and your card will be active.
- To report Lost or Stolen, check the box under Lost/Stolen, click submit, then click confirm